Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When time counts you can count on the team at SERVPRO of Valdosta. We are on standby 24/7 and have a team of certified technicians on call to assist when life happens. Night or day we can assemble generally within the hour. We make sure our vehicles are prepped and ready to roll. We know that timing is important in the reduction of the effect on your property. Getting the right team with experience to mitigate is crucial to helping you get back to normal faster. We use our certified professional products to assure a job done right. We would love to earn your business and your good review. When life happens, know it will be ok when you see the green truck team from SERVPRO of Valdosta arrive.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (229) 244-1466
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2210 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Valdosta arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.